“We can’t afford the time, expense and risk of moving materials from one supplier to another to get our mailing out the door. We need a top-shelf, all-in-one organization to handle the details in-house. We need a company that makes it as easy as ABC.”
Mailshop Services Designed To Manage Your Marketing Effort From A to Z.
ABC Mailers, Inc. offers you all the comprehensive integrated services you need under the roof of one 80,000 square foot facility.
Your Direct Mail Campaign has to mail on time, on budget and with pinpoint accuracy. Anything less can ultimately mean large, costly losses or a total failure.
Our equipment, experience and exacting attention to every detail mean no unpleasant surprises for our clients!
From basic postcards to the most complex direct mail programs, all steps toward mailing — from data processing, personalization and any required affixing through these final stages — are expertly coordinated and integrated for a virtually seamless stream.
FINISHING, INSERTION AND ASSEMBLY
With eye-popping speed and precision, your personalized direct mail components proceed through our fully automated finishing process where they are trimmed to size by our Bowe cutters and automatically folded for insertion.
Our insertion department can handle your mailing of virtually any size and any volume. Your direct mail package will be inserted in the desired order (either before or after addressing, depending on your mailing’s personalization needs). Our equipment can handle a wide range of envelope sizes and number of inserted components.
Typical Envelope Sizes (This is just a partial sample list. If your envelope design varies from this list, we can most likely work with it.)
- Insertable Monarch #7 ¾ — 3.875" x 7.5"
- Standard Business #10 — 4.125" x 9.5"
- Statement Style #11 — 4.5" x 10.375"
- Booklet Style — 6" x 9" (considered letter size mail)
- Booklet Style — 6" x 9.5" (accommodates a standard #9 business reply envelope) (considered letter size mail)
- Booklet Style # 7 ½ — 7.5" x 10.5" (considered flat size mail and is inserted on a jumbo inserter)
- Booklet Style # 9 ½ — 9" x 12" (considered flat size mail and is inserted on a jumbo inserter)
- Booklet Style # 13 — 10" x 13" (considered flat size mail and is inserted on a jumbo inserter)
The most important rule to follow is to allow enough free space between the size of the insert and the size of the envelope. We require .25 inch on both sides of the insert. Ideally, there should also be a .25 inch space between the top of the insert and the top of the envelope as well.
Hand Assembly is also available. Should your project require either simple or intricate hand assembly, ABC Mailers employs a skilled force to accommodate boxed/dimensional and odd-sized mail pieces and other non-automated jobs.
TABBING, ADDRESSING AND SORTING
We offer you the economies of precision tabbing (wafer sealing) for folded postcards and self-mailers.
And, whether your mailing requires addressing and bar-coding as part of the in-line personalization process or as a step following insertion or tabbing, ABC Mailers offers you cost-effective options for printing and labeling.
Your mailings are automatically sorted for lowest possible postage rates by our Data Processing department. The software we use is approved by the USPS for First Class, Standard, non-profit, periodical and odd parcels. We hold multiple permits at sectional centers and local post offices for your convenience, time savings and maximized postage economies.
POSTAGE AND MAILING
If you’re not using a printed postage permit indicia, we offer both high-speed live stamp affixing and metering on virtually any mail piece.
Once postage is applied, your sorted mailing is trayed or bagged for immediate release to our in-house USPS facility or loaded and shipped to USPS facilities closest to the zip codes you’re targeting for even greater postage economies. If necessary your mailing can be securely stored for timed, wave mailing releases.
IMPORTANT: Our facility has nine loading bays to accommodate many trucks of all sizes. There’s never a worry about our shipping or receiving capabilities.
Download the USPS Postage Guide by clicking here.
Our extensive mailshop equipment is configured to handle virtually any quantity or number of inserts:
- 1 - 12 Station Master Mailer 9" x 12"
- 1 - 6 Station Master Mailer 9" x 12"
- 1 - 6 Station Master Mailer 10" x 13"
- 22 - 6 Station Philipsburg Inserters
- 3 - 8 Station Philipsburg Stretch
- 3 - 10 Station Philipsburg Stretch
- 3 - Baum Bursters/Folders
- 7 - Bowe Cutters/Folders
- 3 - Baum Bursters
- 6 - 8 Page Units
- 5 - 16 page Units
- 1 - Baum Gate Folder
- 3 - Baum Cut Sheet Folders
- 1 - Video Jet Ink Jet System 6 Head
- 2 - H.P. Ink Jet System 3" of Print
- 2 - H.P. Ink Jet System 6” of Print
- 2 - Cheshire/ 4 Up Heads
- 2 - Kirk Rudy Card Affixers
- 1 - Kirk Rudy Stamp Head
- 5 - Postmatic Stamp Heads
- 7 - Pitney Bowes Metering Heads
- 3 - Tabbers
- 3 - Pro Fold - Tabber/Stamper